- Purple Amethyst hanging earrings featuring Gaelic mushrooms and gold faeries.
- Amethyst channels purity of spirit and has long been used to heal wounds. It is also believed to enhance psychic abilities and connections with the supernatural. It is the February birthstone.
- Faeries are mythological creatures in the Gaelic tradition that exist beyond the veil in the supernatural world and can share wisdom or make mischief.
- The mushrooms that grow in the Irish countryside are often called Faerie mushrooms and represent luck and happiness. They can also bestow wisdom as they are believed to be connected to a large underground entity.
- These statement earrings are perfect for neopagans who believe in the faeries or follow the call of druidism, as well as goths and hippies who want to have Amethyst close to them.
- Match it with this Amethyst raw beaded stone bracelet.