- Copper teaspoon with crystal inlay to represent air on your altar and channel good energy into your spellcasting or cooking.
- The witches of old often used common household objects in their magic. The teaspoon often represented the element of air on an altar.
- Spoons are also used for mixing potions and making nourishing meals. Copper is a conductor of energy, that is channeled through the crystals embedded in these spoons.
- Choose purple Amethyst for healing and to enhance supernatural connections.
- Choose blue-green Fluorite for clarity and calm.
- These are essential tools for Wiccan witches and nature worshippers who just want to include some magic in their day-to-day life.
- Incense is also ideal for cleansing and enhancing spirituality.