- This luxurious mandala hamsa throw blanket has an eye-catching black and gold contrasting color palette that promotes feelings of calm and order with a modern aesthetic.
- With a beautiful intricate and mathematically divine mandala pattern woven through the hamsa symbol, this super plush and soft throw blanket is perfect for every spiritualist, yogi, witch, pagan, buddhist, or artist.
- Available in two sizes to suit your personal preference: 150x200cm or 130x150cm
- Made of quality sherpa fleece and is machine washable. Wrinkle resistant. No iron necessary. Resilient to shrinkage.
- High density weaving.
- No heavy metals. No carcinogenic materials. No formaldehyde.
- Vibrantly printed, this unique sherpa blanket will generate awe and adoration in all who view it (and snuggle in it!)
- We also carry a matching throw pillow, bedroom set, and area rug!
- All of our linens are personally blessed & honored before sending them on to their new owners, ensuring optimal positivity and energetic harmony.
Here's a guide to the symbolism & colors present in this stunning throw cushion:
The color black promotes grounding of excess energies and the breaking of bad patterns. Black is a protective color, helping shield you from deceit.
|Hamsa||The Hamsa Hand (or often interpreted as a lotus flower) is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet that symbolizes the Hand of God. In all faiths and religions it is considered a protective sign. It brings the owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune. The hamsa hand has a variety of different spellings which includes hamesh, hamsa, chamsa, and khamsa. It is largely seen worn within the yoga, new age, and spirituality culture.|
|Mandala||A mandala is a sacred geometric figure representing the universe and inter-connectivity of consciousness in Hindu and Buddhist symbolism.|