- This luxurious mandala hamsa throw blanket has an eye-catching black and gold contrasting color palette that promotes feelings of calm and order with a modern aesthetic.
- With a beautiful intricate and mathematically divine mandala pattern woven through the hamsa symbol, this super plush and soft throw blanket is perfect for every spiritualist, yogi, witch, pagan, buddhist, or artist.
- Available in two sizes to suit your personal preference: 150x200cm or 130x150cm
- Made of quality sherpa fleece and is machine washable. Wrinkle resistant. No iron necessary. Resilient to shrinkage.
- High density weaving.
- No heavy metals. No carcinogenic materials. No formaldehyde.
- Vibrantly printed, this unique sherpa blanket will generate awe and adoration in all who view it (and snuggle in it!)
- We also carry a matching throw pillow, bedroom set, and area rug!
- All of our linens are personally blessed & honored before sending them on to their new owners, ensuring optimal positivity and energetic harmony.
The color black promotes grounding of excess energies and the breaking of bad patterns. Black is a protective color, helping shield you from deceit.
|Hamsa||The Hamsa Hand (or often interpreted as a lotus flower) is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet that symbolizes the Hand of God. In all faiths and religions it is considered a protective sign. It brings the owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune. The hamsa hand has a variety of different spellings which includes hamesh, hamsa, chamsa, and khamsa. It is largely seen worn within the yoga, new age, and spirituality culture.|
|Mandala||A mandala is a sacred geometric figure representing the universe and inter-connectivity of consciousness in Hindu and Buddhist symbolism.|