- This luxurious area rug, bath towel, or yoga mat has an eye-catching black and gold contrasting color palette that promotes feelings of calm and order with a modern aesthetic.
- With a beautiful intricate and mathematically divine mandala pattern woven through the hamsa symbol, this versatile rug is perfect for every spiritualist, yogi, witch, pagan, buddhist, or artist.
- Beautiful white woven tassels adorn the edges.
- A generous 150cm diameter.
- Made of quality polyester and is machine washable. Wrinkle resistant. No iron necessary. Resilient to shrinkage. (Although we recommend hand washing due to the tassels just in case!)
- High density weaving.
- No heavy metals. No carcinogenic materials. No formaldehyde.
- Vibrantly printed, this unique floor mat will generate awe and adoration in all who view it.
- We also carry a matching throw blanket, bedroom set, and cushion!
- All of our linens are personally blessed & honored before sending them on to their new owners, ensuring optimal positivity and energetic harmony.
Here's a guide to the symbolism & colors present in this stunning area rug:
The color black promotes grounding of excess energies and the breaking of bad patterns. Black is a protective color, helping shield you from deceit.
|Hamsa||The Hamsa Hand (or often interpreted as a lotus flower) is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet that symbolizes the Hand of God. In all faiths and religions it is considered a protective sign. It brings the owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune. The hamsa hand has a variety of different spellings which includes hamesh, hamsa, chamsa, and khamsa. It is largely seen worn within the yoga, new age, and spirituality culture.|
|Mandala||A mandala is a sacred geometric figure representing the universe and inter-connectivity of consciousness in Hindu and Buddhist symbolism.|