- This stunning black poncho cape is the ideal throw coverup for the autumn months. Women and witches who align themselves with the cycles of the moon will love this piece!
- The cape is a batwing duplex shawl made from semi-sheer rayon, which clings to the silhouette of the body in all the right ways. With elbow-length sleeves, the shawl hangs down to points just above the knees, with grungy tassels at the points of the hemline.
- The back of the poncho is screen printed with large and detailed images of the phases of the moon, waxing, full, and waning.
- Throw this over a gothic outfit for warmth, or wear it alone as a comfortable grungy dress.
- Turn your attention to the phases of the moon and the power that these celestial bodies have over both the physical and spiritual realms.